1. The service automatically collects only the information contained in the cookie files.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the end user device of the site. They are intended for use on the site. First of all, they include the name of the website of its origin, its unique number, the storage time on the end device.
- Matching the contents of the website to the individual preferences of the user, in particular, these files recognize the device in order to display the site according to its preferences;
- Preparing statistics to help us understand user preferences and behavior, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics also apply to assess the popularity of the site ;
- The ability to login to the site;
- Maintain user login on each subsequent page of the service.
5. The service uses two main types of files (cookies)-session and fixed. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the site (by accessing another page, logging off or turning off the browser). Persistent files are stored on the user’s terminal device until they are deleted by the user or for the time that is caused by their settings.
6. You can change your browser settings at any time to block the handling of cookies or to obtain information about their placement on your device. You can see other available options in your Web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set to accept file saving (cookies) on the end device by default.
7. The website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s Web browser may restrict access to certain features of the website.
8. The files (cookies) used by the service (posted on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and to the advertiser associated with it.
9. You can find information about the Web browser settings in the menu (Help) or on its manufacturer’s website.
10. More detailed information about the files (cookies) is available on the website ciasteczka.org.pl